Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Well, once again time goes by as I seemingly don't do a thing. I hate shopping, with a passion. And I spent three hours between three stores, getting the essentials as well as stuff for my family reunion coming up and VBS shortly thereafter, and groceries for the month, or there abouts.

Anway, I hate it. And especially today, in 90 degree weather, one day after we got back from Ohio. But tomorrow I have church at night, and since it's hard enough trying to get the kids to enjoy the nursery that they used to enjoy (another story for another time), I don't like to drive them up the wall by shopping on Wednesdays. And I'm still hoping the weather will be nice later this week so we can drive up to Erie to the zoo. And next week is the reunion, so I don't really want to go then, but odds are that I'll end up needing something by then, anyway.

I am so thankful for this cool house, though. In this weather we would be so miserable in the trailor. Shirts off and probably pants off, sticking to the kids as I hold them, let alone nursing....uhh! So, thank you, Lord, for this house. Thank you for the fans in each room, and the money to pay afford it in the first place. And thank you for parents that helped us...

We will probably go swimming after I watch Crafters Coast to Coast on HGTV, which will feel so good. Boom had to buy yet another mower (I still wonder how many times you can buy something used before you should just have bought it new in the first place. But then again, I guess at least half of the mowers we've had have been given to us. Rather too large for the lawn ornaments they've, become, though.)

Anway, I feel like I have too much to do, too much to remember, and I have to get to it.

No comments: