Saturday, August 02, 2008

Pictures!

Okay, so I changed my look just a tad (I still love the old one, what can I say?) and I got to add some pics of my favorite people! But while I'm at it, let me bombard you with some more from our recent happenings:

You'll notice that Pumpkin is not smiling in most pictures. She thinks she can't smile and so as soon as you grab the camera, will stop smiling, but if you ask her to smile, she tries too hard and makes a very fake smile that is almost worse than not smiling (thus her reason for thinking she can't smile.) So she's not unhappy, per se, just not able to naturally smile at the moment...


This is the two pouch slings I made from one of my Moby wraps.
I've actually used the slings like this a couple of times now.


This is the stroller I push the kids in each day almost 2 miles. The work out is worth it!

Here are the two little ones chillin' on the counter while I cook. I have pictures of the older two doing the same thing, actually. My kids hang out here often.

Here are the four of them on a rock at the zoo.

Here is one of Rugger climbing the ropes at the Pittsburgh Zoo.

Here is Pumpkin sliding at the same place as the ropes.


At the hotel the kids had way too much fun

And lastly, here is a link to a place where I posted some pictures of me tandem nursing or the kids co-sleeping:

http://www.naturallyparentingtwins.com/drupal/

It's a great site where I don't feel weird for parenting the way I do!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are very glad you enjoyed your visit to the Pittsburgh Zoo and we enjoyed reading about your experience. Would you consider putting a link to the Pittsburgh Zoo on your website? It would help us with our SEO marketing and your readers will get a glimpse at some really cute videos taken at the zoo and other information pertaining to your blog. If you are interested in linking our website, please send me an email and I’ll make sure you link to the proper page. Thanks in advance for your consideration of this request.